Razah has 4 bots in total:
1. Ooze. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to find Ooze. It is within the maze and must be located by searching :p It is a very simple bot and probably only liked by ooze-lovers. Looking at it will activate it, everything else is automatic. Leaves behind a skeleton after you reform.
2. Portal. This is not a bot!! Since the maze is so darned complicated, I've added it to the Volcano on the Voregotten Island as an object. Simply look at the portal for instructions on how to use it. The portal exits at the end of the maze, which contains 3 bots, each of which is a "morph" of Razah (for those of you that don't know me, Razah is a shapeshifter and has tons of morphs).
- Snake. This was my first attempt at a "bot" (as opposed to a puppet). It replies to commands, and the room is set up so that the instructions for it should be pretty simple to follow. A little lame I know, but it was only an experiment...
- Dragon. The dragon is a puppet. Simply look at it to activate it. This is a mostly soft vore bot that will give you choices in which path you'd like to take, sort of like a mini-rp. The outcome differs based on your choices. (Well actually, the ultimate outcome is the same regardless...) :)
- Cerebus. Also a puppet, and my largest and most complicated bot to date. Unfortunately, it remains incomplete. Look to activate. This bot makes the assumption that you are a human or at least human shaped (2 arms, 2 legs, standing upright). This is also a mini-rp bot but gives more choices than Dragon. It also changes the path based on your sex at various points. WARNING: This is a hard vore bot!! As a hard vore fan, I've noticed that hard vore lovers are few and far between, so use it at your own risk. It also contains sexually explicit material in a few of the paths. As mentioned earlier, it is incomplete, but if you come to a "dead end" it will return you to the list of choices. Just choose something else and continue on.....
As always, have fun and I hope you enjoy my bots! Feel free to p#mail me if you liked or didn't like them, and make suggestions for improvements or future bots!!